SENIOR PARTNERSHIPS ACCOUNT MANAGER
Are you a Senior Partnerships Account Manager (or an AM ready to step up to SAM level)?
You might be the next person to join The Getaway Traveller Team.
We’re looking for a Senior Account Manager to take on this dynamic and fast paced role, project managing end-to-end campaigns and projects for our existing suite of clients… and a few new ones too.
We’d like to hear about your strong planning and project management skills spearheading new client accounts and collaborations to accompany brand development, rebrands/brand refreshes.
At the Getaway Traveller we are commercial savvy and passionate about helping our clients grow by bringing their products and service in front of future travellers to the region. The successful candidate will enable our clients to grow to levels unimagined.
• Project Management and implementation is at the core of this role ensuring the successful delivery of both outstanding partnerships and also positive client experiences
• Will be required to juggle multiple clients and projects at any time, prioritising tasks effectively and approaching daily tasks with a solution focused mindset
• This is both a client and media facing role engaging with a variety of key stakeholders and suppliers
• Build strong and successful working relationships with media and third party stakeholders
• Elevate campaigns to drive continuous improvement
• Manage internal communications, including the weekly newsletter
• Prepare PR pack distributions to media
• Develop and implement communication strategies to support delivery of business plans
• Drive engagement with customers and third parties
• Lead engagement strategies that deliver results
• Partnerships and sponsorships
• Campaign ideation
• Creative thinker with proven ability in client management
• We are passionate about bringing businesses in regional Victoria to life by delivering outstanding experiences and award-winning partnership strategies
• Working across the business with a hands-on approach
• Working with ongoing Work in Progress (WIP) schedules to delivering projects, updates and running creative sessions and presenting thorough reports and analysis
• The successful candidate must be an innovative thinker and leader in their approach in ideation and strategy development when working across multiple platforms including, activations, collaborations, influencer marketing, media samples – to name a few.
• The ability to understand how to manage client accounts across social – if required.
• The ability to manage and come up with concepts, events and creative campaigns across your client portfolio and having the desire to look after the next BIG media story.
• 3+ years’ experience in a similar partnerships or campaign management role – at a minimum
• You have strong time management skills and an innovative thinker
• The successful candidate must be passionate in their approach to enable our successful clients to grow to levels unimagined in regional Victoria.
• A confident professional who is able to juggle multiple tasks at the same time
• Excellent writing, communications and presentation skills
• The ability to communicate effectively and remain calm under pressure
• The ability to understand how to manage client accounts across social – if required. As well as be an avid user of these platforms
• Positive and passionate about helping small businesses and delivering and exceeding goals
• Ideally you’ll have worked on brand development and partnership projects and know how to roll them out – particularly across digital channels and campaign levels.
The role presents an incredible opportunity to be part of this unique, fast growing premium travel platform.
Excellent Remuneration Package.
All Applications Will Remain Strictly Confidential
CV and Cover Letter to:
Due to the large volume of applications anticipated, only shortlisted applicants will be notified in response to their CV submission.
Please only apply if you are a current resident of Australia and have all the right permanent working visas already in place.
Preference given to current Melbourne residents.
Visa sponsorship is not on offer. No recruitment agencies please.