PUBLICIST & PR PROFESSIONAL
The Getaway Traveller is seeking a talented and creative Publicist and PR Professional with a minimum of 3+ years’ experience working across lifestyle, wellbeing, food and wine and travel accounts to join us.
The successful candidate will be efficient and with an attention to detail. Equally, the successful candidate must have a solid understanding and appreciation for creative communication, teamwork and deadlines.
You must thrive under pressure and have an organised approach to juggling multiple tasks.
Day to day account responsibilities include reporting to client and Company Director, despatch of media kits and press samples, brainstorming innovative ideas and media kits to leverage brand awareness and create talk-ability
Monitoring, tracking and reporting editorial and social media coverage for your clients
All aspects of media liaison daily – across print, online, television and radio
Managing and coming up with concepts, events and creative campaigns across your client portfolio and having the desire to look after the next BIG media story.
Assisting high profile event activations and being hands on with all aspects of your client accounts.
• 3+ years’ experience in a Publicist role
• An exceptional contact book of key media across Australia
• Excellent writing, communications and presentation skills
• The ability to communicate effectively and remain calm under pressure
• The ability to understand how to manage client accounts across social – if required.
• The ability to manage and come up with concepts, events and creative campaigns across your client portfolio and having the desire to look after the next BIG media story
• Positive and passionate about helping small businesses and delivering and exceeding goals
The role presents an incredible opportunity to be part of this unique, fast growing premium travel platform.
Excellent Remuneration Package.
All Applications Will Remain Strictly Confidential
CV and Cover Letter to:
Due to the large volume of applications anticipated, only shortlisted applicants will be notified in response to their CV submission.
Please only apply if you are a current resident of Australia and have all the right permanent working visas already in place.
Preference given to current Melbourne residents.
Visa sponsorship is not on offer. No recruitment agencies please.